To create improved standards of living among the community through social support and income generating projects for sustainable socio-economic development where unity and solidarity amongst communities allow the advancement to improved livelihoods.
An enlightened society through sustainable socio-economic development.
HIV/AIDS awareness sensitization
- Community sensitization through puppet theatre, music dance and drama.
- Free HIV counseling and testing outreaches and at the centre
- Annual Candlelight events in memory of AIDS victims
- Participation in HIV/AIDS related events
Support to orphans and adolescents/youth living with HIV
- Psycho social support through individual counseling, support groups and home visits
- Provide fees and scholastic materials
- Health education
YAWE Foundation is committed to promoting HIV prevention campaigns and improving lives of People living with HIV through education using music, dance and drama. Our newly released song urges people on Antiretroviral treatment to adhere to the doctors advise and they should never stop taking their medication follow the song to learn more...